Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Prek

 The first year I taught at Flaget, I taught Prek. I had a blast and the kids did too. Here are some of the fun things we did! Unfortunately this year was the beginning of the shutdown. We had to do virtual learning for the rest of the year and have our Prek graduation ceremony through Zoom. We made the best of it though!

The rules we made together.

Stem! They had to build their tree and see how many "apples" could fit on it.

We wanted to see if blubber really helps keep cold animals warm!

Building a shelter for our arctic animals.

Building a bridge over water.

Field trip to the Jones Farm pumpkin patch!

Trying to build the tallest tower!

Trying to build the tallest tower again! We loved working together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Egypt PBL Winners

 In an attempt to make learning fun in the time of Covid, I did my first PBL (Project Based Learning). Students were given a packet at the b...