Monday, June 22, 2015

Classroom Displays


I think it is very important to use the bulletin boards, chalk boards and wall space as a way to present information in an interesting way as well as show student work and art. This way students feel like a stakeholder in their education and they feel like the classroom belongs to them. Below are some bulletin board displays I have as well as student art.

Below is a way to quickly assess the students learning, they simply need to show me which sign corresponds their their understanding.
Below is some art work from our chapter on Ancient Egypt, students were asked to draw their own pharaoh!!


Here is my schedule.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Egypt PBL Winners

 In an attempt to make learning fun in the time of Covid, I did my first PBL (Project Based Learning). Students were given a packet at the b...