Monday, November 16, 2015

Ancient Egypt

This week we are finishing up our "World Religion's" project and are about to move on the Ancient Egypt! I am so excited! This was my favorite thing to learn when I was in junior high and I am so excited to be teaching it!

We will start with the same old thing, read through the chapter, discuss, go over vocabulary words. But once we are done with all the boring stuff, I would love to do several projects on the topic. I have found a few projects that I would like to do, their links are listed below.

pyramid project

Awesome website on all things Ancient Egypt

mummification game

Discovery Kids mummy Game



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Egypt PBL Winners

 In an attempt to make learning fun in the time of Covid, I did my first PBL (Project Based Learning). Students were given a packet at the b...