Friday, April 22, 2016

Weo



I just discovered a wonderful online tool that I am very interested in using. I have not done much with it yet, but I wanted to save it for later. It seems fairly user friendly, and you are able to post assignments that will be automatically graded! You are also able to connect to other educators, which I find very useful and interesting. I am excited to play with it more and see if I can incorporate it into my classroom, I will probably end up choosing one of my classes to be the guinea pig for this website. I am currently looking into whether or not they have an app.

Weo


*** I could not find an app:( ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Egypt PBL Winners

 In an attempt to make learning fun in the time of Covid, I did my first PBL (Project Based Learning). Students were given a packet at the b...